Blidö churchAddress: Blidö kyrkallé 24, 760 17 Blidö kyrka Show map
Address: Blidö kyrkallé 24, 760 17 Blidö kyrka
Back in history Blidö did belong to Länna parish. The lord on Blidö gård, Erik Lejonhuvud, got in the 1800th century the local peoples promission to build a chapel.
People in Länna parish was not to happy because they lost the income for the allowance. First in 1780 promission was gruanted for making a graveyard and in the end of 1850 the new church was in place.